An experienced financial partner can pay dividends for your legal practiceWhether you're a solo practitioner, senior partner in a mid-sized practice or running a large firm, you have specialized banking needs. At PCSB Bank, we have accounts and services designed to simplify and streamline law firm finances. With money matters under control, you can turn your full attention to getting the best results for your clients.
Accounts for Attorneys
There are strict state bar guidelines for handling client funds. PCSB Bank accounts help you comply with the rules while earning significant returns on your deposits.
- IOLA Accounts: Establish an Interest on Lawyers Account (IOLA) that generates funds to support legal aid and education for low-income member of our communities, as well as other activities to improve the justice system.
- Client Trust Accounts: Open an interest-bearing account for clients with significant funds to be held for longer periods of time.
Cash Management Solutions
Attorneys and law firms perform important roles in our society. But they're also businesses. PCSB Bank offers a wide range of services to help you monitor your finances, process incoming payments and move funds safely and efficiently.
- Business Online Banking: With 24/7 access to your accounts, you can check balances, monitor transactions and transfer funds.
- Information Reporting: Take advantage of cost-efficient services that help you analyze account activity, monitor electronic payments and generate reports.
- Mobile Banking: Keep an eye on your accounts, pay bills and make other financial transactions even when your busy schedule takes you out of your office.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Streamline your check processing with a scanning system that allows you and your support staff to make deposits without leaving your office.
- Wire Transfer Services: Electronic transfers help you move funds quickly and securely across town or across the country.
- ACH Origination: Electronic transactions are a fast, safe way for your firm to direct deposit your payroll, settle accounts with other firms and professionals, and make other types of payments.
- Positive Pay: Provide us with a record of your outgoing payments, and we'll help you guard against fraud by having our tellers make sure you've authorized every check that's brought to us to be cashed or deposited.
- ACH Blocks and Filters: Guard against financial loss by establishing detailed criteria for what types of electronic debit and credit transactions can be made through your firm's accounts.