Take aggressive steps to guard against losing funds to fraudYour business does everything possible to increase revenues and turn a profit. The last thing you need is for those hard-earned dollars to be siphoned off by illegal activities. At PCSB Bank, we offer businesses several cost-effective ways to prevent electronic fraud and check scams.
ACH Blocks and Filters
Your business can continue to benefit from the convenience and cost-savings associated with electronic payment systems while reducing risk.
- A proven approach to limiting Automated Clearng House (ACH) fraud losses
- Set filters for ACH debit and credit transactions based upon the needs of your business
- Establish detailed criteria so that only selected ACH transactions will post to company accounts
- If you desire, block all ACH activity on one or more of your accounts
ACH Positive Pay
This secure and powerful online tool allows your business to keep full control of electronic ACH payments.
- Fraud prevention service designed for businesses with significant ACH activity
- Define what sorts of ACH transactions can be made from your account
- Set monetary limits on payments or restrict payments to certain businesses, organizations or individuals
- Automatically decline the ACH transactions don’t meet your pre-authorized requirements
Though the recent focus has been on electronic fraud, scams involving paper checks are still a significant threat to businesses.
- Every day, your business will send us a list of checks that have been issued, along with the account number, check number and dollar amount
- When someone presents one of your checks at a PCSB Bank location, we'll check it against your master list
- Positive Pay detects exception items at the teller line and reduces the likelihood of check fraud by ensuring only pre-approved checks are released for payment
- Your business receives early alerts of unauthorized checks via email