Keep the public trust with sound financial managementGovernment bodies and public sector agencies have a challenging task. They're expected to provide a wide range of important services while making the best possible use of tax dollars. At PCSB Bank, we offer a suite of services that can help municipalities, county governments, school districts and other agencies improve day-to-day funds management and meet short-term financing needs.
Comprehensive Services for Governments and Agencies
PCSB Bank has 15 branches in the lower Hudson Valley ready to support local governments and public agencies, including locations in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Dutchess counties. Let one of our experienced government professionals speak to you about how to meet your objectives.
- Checking Services: Specially tailored checking accounts hold down fees, allow you to move money quickly and offer real-time information on balances and transactions.
- Deposit and Investment Accounts: High-yield Money Market, CD and investment accounts help maximize returns and provide additional revenue sources.
- Treasury Management Services: Our full suite of services can help you manage cash flow, process payments, maintain liquidity and collect receivables.
- Merchant Services: Through our partnership with First Data, an industry leader in payment technology and solutions, we provide a wide range of options for processing credit card, debit card and other electronic payments.
- Short-Term Financing: Generate funds for important upcoming projects with Bond Anticipation Notes (BANs).
- Payroll Services: Through Zuma Payroll & Processing we offer customized payroll, human resources and employer solutions designed to meet the need of your agency.