PCSB Bank lobbies will re-open to customers starting Thursday, June 11.
Dear PCSB Bank Customers:
PCSB Bank will re-open our lobbies to customers starting Thursday, June 11th ; however our hours will be slightly different, there will be no late hours on Thursdays or Fridays temporarily. To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we will be taking precautions such as installing sneeze guards at the teller line and CSR desks, requiring masks to be worn by all branch employees and customers, and limiting the number of customers in branches at the same time. We are very excited to welcome back our loyal customers and hope that by following these simple protocols we can ensure everyone’s safety and good health as we work our way back toward the new normal.
- Please practice social distancing (6 ft. apart) when in the branch. Follow the floor decals which will help everyone maintain the proper social distancing.
- Customers and employees must wear a mask at all times inside the branch. However, you may be asked to remove your mask for identification purposes.
- We will limit the total occupancy of each branch to ensure everyone can practice social distancing while inside. Once that limit is reached, our employees will lock the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each branch entrance for your convenience.
- We will continue with enhanced cleaning of the branches throughout the day and each evening.
- We sincerely thank you for your patience, this will be a new experience for everyone. We’re very happy to have you back with us and look forward to serving your financial needs!
Please remember that our Drive-up Windows and our ATM’s remain available for use if you prefer not to visit a branch. Plus, Online Banking is available for your desktop or laptop computer and our Mobile Apps can be downloaded for your tablet or smartphone to provide you the ultimate convenience of managing your accounts anytime…anyplace.
Joseph D. Roberto
Chairman, President & CEO